نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

I learned

ابهامات زیادی در مورد این موضوع در سازمان‌ها وجود دارد و همین امر می‌تواند به عنوان مانعی در مسیر خلق ارزش از شناسایی، تسهیم و استفاده مجدد از آن در نظر گرفته شود. اما واقعا "درس‌آموخته چیست؟". در ادامه تعدادی از تعاریف ذکر می‌شود:
ادامه مطلب
بعد از هر اتفاقی که برام پیش میاد...که دلیل بیشتر اون اتفاق ها تنبلی و دست روی دست گذاشته...
من یاد میگیرم که باید عوض شم...
اما هیچ وقت اون مرحله آخر یعنی عوض شدن پیش نیومده... 
نمیدونم دقیقا چه طور باید عوض شم... 
تنها چیزی که میدونم اینه که این تنها راه حله موجوده... 
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of life's greatest lessons Are Learned through pain.
گاهی باید مُکرر صدمه ببینی، تا یاد بگیریمکرر بیفتی تا بزرگ بشیمکرر از دست بدی تا بدست بیاریبخاطر اینکه اغلب درس‌های بزرگ زندگی از میان تجربه‌های دردناک بدست میان. 
I highly recommend you to watch "Touran Khanom".  It's a documentary about Touran Mirhadi, the founder of modern education in Iran and, this documentary focused on the last years of her life; the time that she works hard while she is very old and sick. The most important her quote is: "Convert your huge sadness to a huge work". She learned it from her mother and, she always does it.Last day, I write something to one of my students, that instead of wasting your anger from the government by spreading jokes and junks, try to be more powerful, by improving your knowledge and your skills.
And today, I watched this documentary, I think it was an inspiration from heaven. So I highly recommend you to watch it again.
Wonderful Experience
i was so busy to write about my trip to iran. i visited iran on december 2018.
uppersia company is definitely one of the best travel company for american to visit iran.As an american traveler i was incredibly fortunate to have seyed ali mohmmad hosseini as our tour guide for a week trip to .
This was my first trip to iran, and one of the best vacations i have ever had! i decided to choose uppersia company and i saw their good feedbacks.
Mahnaz was responding fast and very helpful.Ali was very knowledgeable with regard to the history of the area. i learned so much from him, and he was very patient with my many questions!
i saw many fabulous sights that i felt i was living during old persia.
my visit to persepolis was magical, just as he said it would be. He knew the bes
Wonderful Experience
i was so busy to write about my trip to iran. i visited iran on december 2018.
uppersia company is definitely one of the best travel company for american to visit iran.As an american traveler i was incredibly fortunate to have seyed ali mohmmad hosseini as our tour guide for a week trip to .
This was my first trip to iran, and one of the best vacations i have ever had! i decided to choose uppersia company and i saw their good feedbacks.
Mahnaz was responding fast and very helpful.Ali was very knowledgeable with regard to the history of the area. i learned so much from him, and he was very patient with my many questions!
i saw many fabulous sights that i felt i was living during old persia.
my visit to persepolis was magical, just as he said it would be. He knew the bes
امام حسین علیه السلام در کلام گاندی

مهاتما گاندی رهبر فقید آزادی‌طلبان هند در مورد امام حسین علیه السلام می‌گوید:

✍ I learned from Hussain how to be wronged and be a winner, I learnt from Hussain how to attain victory while being oppressed.

من از حسین آموختم چگونه میتوان مظلوم بود و پیروز شد. من از حسین آموختم که چگونه می‌توان تحت ستم بود و به پیروزی رسید.

The Golden Words Of Gandhi, By Brister Sharma, Page 114

#فضائل_اهل_بیت_از_کتب_غیرمسلمانان

امام حسین علیه السلام در کلام گاندی
مهاتما گاندی رهبر فقید آزادی‌طلبان هند در مورد امام حسین علیه السلام می‌گوید:
I learned from Hussain how to be wronged and be a winner, I learnt from Hussain how to attain victory while being oppressed.
من از حسین آموختم چگونه می‌توان مظلوم بود و پیروز شد. من از حسین آموختم که چگونه می‌توان تحت ستم بود و به پیروزی رسید.
The Golden Words Of Gandhi, By Brister Sharma, Page 114
به بخش آخر رسیدم و فکر می کنم یه چیزی توی مغزم تکون خورده! و این نویدبخشه برای منی که دنبال تغییر خودم هستم. قطعا تمرین و ممارست نیاز داره تا ملکه ذهنم بشه. خوشحالم برای اینکه راهکار بهم بده سیصد صفحه منو دووند :) و بهم ثابت کرد که داره حرف علمی و آزمایش شده به خوردم میده :)

پ.ن: من واقعا نمیدونم چطوری بگم بعضی کتاب ها رو حتما بخونید؟
حتی اگر بعد از خوندنش بگید چرته و احلام هم با این معرفی کتاب هاش! بازم حاضرم هر گونه فحش و لعنی رو پشت سرم تحمل کن
I never had that many friends growing up ,so I learned be Ok with just me. And I'll be fine on the outside.I liked to read in school by myself, anyway...so I'll just stay right here.And I'll be fine on the outside...And so I'll just sit in my room ,after hours with the moon,and think of who knows my name... Would you cry if I died? Would you remember my face? And so I left home. I packed up, and I moved, far away from my past one day. And I laughed. I sound fine on the outside.Sometimes I feel lost,sometimes I'm confused,sometimes I find that I'm not alright.And I cry...And so I'll just seat in my room, after hours with the moon,and think of who knows my name...Would you cry if I died? Would you remmber my name..?
موقع خوندن این متن حس کردم داره زندگی خودم

(1) His gloom was now compounded by the failing mark on his geometry now.
(gloom): a feeling of great sadness and lack of hope
 - (Example) a time of high unemployment and economic gloom
(2) The annals of sports are replete with the names of great black athletes.
(3) One of the great paradoxes of American life is that through minority groups have suffered injustices, nowhere in the world have so many varied groups lived together so harmoniously.
(4) A tinge of garlic is all that's necessary for most recipes.
(5) A cruel king would not allow the prince to enter his realm restricting him to the forest, which abounded with wild animals.

(1) His gloom was now compounded by the failing mark on his geometry now.
(gloom): a feeling of great sadness and lack of hope
 - (Example) a time of high unemployment and economic gloom
(2) The annals of sports are replete with the names of great black athletes.
(3) One of the great paradoxes of American life is that through minority groups have suffered injustices, nowhere in the world have so many varied groups lived together so harmoniously.
(4) A tinge of garlic is all that's necessary for most recipes.
(5) A cruel king would not allow the prince to enter his realm restricting him to the forest, which abounded with wild animals.

International relations
Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher's speech
The eternal religion of Islam, which is characterized by its
fullness and comprehensiveness, it has always addressed different aspects of
human existence and has not been neglected in any way; whether it is from the
relationship of man with himself or with human beings with those beings,
including humans and what is his
relationship with the Creator and his Lord; and for each of these three
directions, there are also sagely teachings and recommendations. In the Good speech,
Allah Almighty has mentioned the growth and prosperity of man in the light of
the reform of the tripartite and he knows his salvation and his happiness
depends on it.
Social interactions like economic interactions tie to
human life, and it not i
Tonight was magical. Maybe in a thousand years I would never had thought that such a night could exist!
Y fell asleep in the corner of the Haseer. X lay down with his head on a sleeping bag. I did the same thing after a while. And after a time we found ourselves talking about stuff. First, X showed me the big bear constellation and how we find the North star with it. And then wwe looked for other constellations and spotted comets and shooting stars. we spotted Zohreh and Moshtari and Zohal. X brought us proper pillows and blankets. We lay there next to each other for a long time and X told me how every body thinks stusff about us. He told me how my mom had asked him to make the rip get cancelled. And how he himself was having second thoughts about hte trip even a half hour before it. I ask
All that city... You just couldn't see an end to it. The end! Please, could you show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway and I was grand, too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure and I had no doubts about getting off. Guaranteed. That wasn't a problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. Can you understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was everything. But there wasn't an end. What I couldn't see was where all that came to an end. The end of the world. Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 of them and no-one can tell you differently. They are not infinite, you are infinite. And on those 88 keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that.
Loveech is a music project founded by Iranian composer Hossein Sabaghi.
Hossein Sabaghi ​​is an Iranian photographer, poet, singer, songwriter and artist who knows music professionally and is active in music. He began music as a teenager and soon learned music. Among the instruments that he has mastered are: piano, guitar, organ, and harmonica; loveech is very interested in jazz and leather instruments.Those who are interested in the music of electronic [new-age] must have heard his works.loveech website  : www.Loveech.com
مطالعه متون زبان اصل و تلاش برای فهم آن، یکی از راه های اساسی در بالا بردن «شم زبانی» است.متن زیر از مجموعه متون تافل انتخاب شده است.
In science, a theory is a reasonable explanation of observed events that are related. A theory often involves an imaginary model that helps scientists picture the way an observed event could be produced. A good example of this is found in the kinetic molecular theory, in which gases are pictured as being made up of many small particles that are in constant motion.
A useful theory, in addition to explaining past observations, helps to predict events that have not as yet been observed. After a theory has been publicized, scientists design experiments to test
این روزها فکر می‌کنم که چقدر سبک‌ترم و چقدر انگار باری از شانه‌هایم برداشته شده.
کم‌کم چیزها دارد در ذهن و روحم سر جای خودشان قرار می‌گیرند، همان‌طور که خانه به لطف مامان مرتب شد. اولویت‌های زندگی کمابیش دارند برمی‌گردند سر جای اول‌شان. 
دانشجویی داشتم که تقریبا تمام درس‌هایش را افتاده بود. من استاد راهنمایش شدم. کار آسانی نبود. چند روز پیش بالاخره کارش را تمام کرد. بیشتر از ساعات موظفم برایش وقت گذاشتم. اما خوشحالم. انگیزه‌اش برای اد
International relations
Publisher's speech
directions, there are also sagely teachings and recommendations. In the Good speech,
depends on it.
human life, and it not i

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

Chorus – OneRepublic
Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
اخیرا کم خوابی سراغم اومده
Dreaming about the things we could be
مشغول دیدن رویای چیزاییم که میتونستیم باشیم 

But baby, I've been, I've been prayi
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 826 MBDuration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: EnglishA guide to living happy in relationships by using proven steps taught by a happily married coupleWhat you'll learnHow to maintain and fix their relationship with boyfriend or spouse.RequirementsNoneDescriptionThis course outlines the keys to a happy marriage by Marcus and Shauanna Parker who are happily married with children. The couple had both been in marriages before they got together so they used the experiences they have learned to teach others how to find the true happiness and communication that it takes to live happy in relationships.Who this course is for:Women ages 30 - 50 who are in a relationship, just got out of a relationship, or looking to get in to a
MINSK, 30 June 2019 (BelTA) – There are plans to hold an international agro-ecotourism forum in one of Belarus’ regions in 2020, UN World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Secretary General Zurab Pololikashvili told reporters on 30 June, BelTA has learned.
“We want to declare 2020 the year of agro-ecotourism. We seek to promote new destinations and go beyond big cities. All the events to be held next year will take place in regions. Belarus is a very good example of how to promote ecotourism,” Zurab Pololikashvili said.
He believes that this event will draw participants from many countries. He hopes that Belarus’ experience will inspire them to promote this type of tourism. The UNWTO secretary general noted that agro-ecotourism helps create new jobs. “All countries can greatly ben
Loveech is a music project founded by Iranian composer Hossein Sabaghi.
Hossein Sabaghi ​​is an Iranian photographer, poet, singer, songwriter and artist who knows music professionally and is active in music. He began music as a teenager and soon learned music. Among the instruments that he has mastered are: piano, guitar, organ, and harmonica; loveech is very interested in jazz and leather instruments.Those who are interested in the music of electronic [new-age] must have heard his works.loveech website  : www.Loveech.com

avicii_the nights
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

Hey, once upon a younger yearWhen all our shadows disappearedThe animals inside came out to playHey, when face to face with all our fearsLearned our lessons through the tearsMade memories we knew would never fade
One day my father—he told me,"Son, don't let it slip away"He took me in his
In the past, it was common to learn in books and magazines, but recently there has been an increase in blogs and video content that can be viewed for free. However, as with any profession, the knowledge learned from so-called "textbooks" alone makes you feel the wall at some point. It is only after launching a home page that the feedback "This time was good," and "It is better to improve it because it was not good" is generated. This time, I will introduce design mistakes and improvement points that Web design beginners often make. You can avoid these mistakes by understanding in advance the mistakes that you make when learning web design.
I am ignoring the user
The very first to be must be considered when you are learning Web design "or design for who is this design?" Is that. In fact,
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
be upon him) said: "Everyone in the world has his own time, there are no
mistakes and doubts over him".As the times are
different, speeches and conversations are also different at any time, and only
humans can survive in the life of their lives by hearing and taking them into
consideration, which knows the errors and doubts of science and practice, and
with Having a shield of knowledge and awareness prevents it from attacking it.
Accordingly, one of
the most important roles of religious scholars and scientific scholars is to
identify these mistakes and doubts and to exclude them from the scope of
religious thought and beliefs of the faithful.
The fact that now
in our time has become a pretext in the hands of the ag
متن تکست و ترجمه فارسی آهنگ آی لاو یو I Love You از بیلی ایلیش
متن و ترجمه آهنگ:
[Verse 1]
It's not true
این حقیقت نداره
Tell me I’ve been lied  to
بگو داشتی بهم دروغ میگفتی
Crying isn't like you, ooh
این طرز گریه کردن شبیه تو نیست
What the hell did I do?
چه غلطی کردم؟
Never been the type to
هیچوقت از اون آدم هایی نبودم که
Let someone see right through, ooh
بذارم کسی درونم رو ببینه

[Chorus]
Baby, won't you take it back?
عزیزم نمیخوای حرفت رو پس بگیری؟
Say you were tryna make me laugh
بگو داشتی باهام شوخی میکردی تا بخندم
And nothing has to change today
و امروز
اصول کار multiplexer ها توضیح داده شود
The Case-When statement will cause the program to take one out of multiple different paths, depending on the value of a signal, variable, or expression. It’s a more elegant alternative to an If-Then-Elsif-Else statement with multiple Elsif’s.
Other programming languages have similar constructs, using keywords such as a switch, case, or select. Among other things, Case-When statements are commonly used for implementing multiplexers in VHDL. Continue reading, or watch the video to find out how!
This blog post is part of the Basic VHDL Tutorials series.
The basic syntax for the Case-When statement is:case <expression> is when <choice> => code for this branch when <choice> => code for this branch ...end cas
International relations
Publisher's speech
depends on it.
human life, and it not i
در این مقاله می خواهیم انواع تبریک به زبان انگلیسی را بررسی کنیم. موضوعات انتخاب شده در این مقاله عبارتند از: تبریک به مناسبت فارغ التحصیلی، پیام تبریک ازدواج، تبریک تولد، پیام تبریک به مناسبت دستاورد، آرزوی موفقیت در کار، تبریک برای موفقیت

تبریک به مناسبت فارغ التحصیلی
We’re so proud of you for achieving your college degree! The best of all things is to learn: money can be stolen, strength may fail, but what you’ve learned is yours forever. Believe in yourself, in your talent and skills, that have brought you to this special day.

باعث افتخار ماست
1 Å16S23S3 Å3.5 ÅAaron Klugalcoholanomalous scatteringantifreezearchaeabeamlineCambridgechemical reactionchicken or egg paradoxcleaveCold Spring Harbor Laboratorycooling crystalscoursecover slipCrickcryocrystallographycrystallographycysteinedamagedeoxyribosedifferent wavelengthsdyingelectronsexciseextremophilefootprintingFred Sangerfree radicalsFriedel pairsGH5Haloarcula marismortuiiHe hasn’t learned our ways yet.hijackholmiumhydroxyl (OH) groupinsolubleJim Watsonkethoxallanthanidelatticelinker histoneliquid ethaneliquid propaneLMBMADmetalmethioninemicroscopeminus 75most interesting questionsmultiwavelength anomalous diffractionnon-isomorphismoiloxidationparticle acceleratorspeptidyl transferprecipitantprimitive machinery of protein synthesisrapidlyrecombinant proteinsriboseribosomal
1 Å16S23S3 Å3.5 ÅAaron Klugalcoholanomalous scatteringantifreezearchaeabeamlineCambridgechemical reactionchicken or egg paradoxcleaveCold Spring Harbor Laboratorycooling crystalscoursecover slipCrickcryocrystallographycrystallographycysteinedamagedeoxyribosedifferent wavelengthsdyingelectronsexciseextremophilefootprintingFred Sangerfree radicalsFriedel pairsGH5Haloarcula marismortuiiHe hasn’t learned our ways yet.hijackholmiumhydroxyl (OH) groupinsolubleJim Watsonkethoxallanthanidelatticelinker histoneliquid ethaneliquid propaneLMBMADmetalmethioninemicroscopeminus 75most interesting questionsmultiwavelength anomalous diffractionnon-isomorphismoiloxidationparticle acceleratorspeptidyl transferphasesprecipitantprimitive machinery of protein synthesisrapidlyrecombinant proteinsriboseribo
1 Å16S23S3 Å3.5 ÅAaron Klugalcoholanomalous scatteringantifreezearchaeabeamlineCambridgechemical reactionchicken or egg paradoxcleaveCold Spring Harbor Laboratorycooling crystalscoursecover slipCrickcryocrystallographycrystallographycysteinedamagedeoxyribosedifferent wavelengthsdyingelectronsexciseextremophilefootprintingFred Sangerfree radicalsFriedel pairsGH5Haloarcula marismortuiiHe hasn’t learned our ways yet.hijackholmiumhydroxyl (OH) groupinsolubleJim Watsonkethoxallanthanidelatticelinker histoneliquid ethaneliquid propaneLMBMADmetalmethioninemicroscopeminus 75most interesting questionsmultiwavelength anomalous diffractionnon-isomorphismoiloxidationparticle acceleratorspeptidyl transferphasesprecipitantprimitive machinery of protein synthesisrapidlyrecombinant proteinsriboseribo
International relations
Publisher's speech
depends on it.
human life, and it not i
مایکروسافت یک استارت آپ ابتدایی، بدون هیچگونه حمایت
مادی و معنوی بود. مشتریان آن از تعداد انگشتان دست تجاوز نمی کرد، تا اینکه مهندس
جوانی بنام جواد خاکی،  معاون بیل گیتس شد.
با برنامه ریزی شجاعانه او، مایکروسافت دارای یک و نیم میلیارد مشتری شد! و همه
این کار ها را جواد حاکی در: مسجدی که خود آن را ساخت، انجام میداد حتی مدیران
شزکت های مهمی چون: بی ام و هم در آنجا پرزنت می شدند، و موقع افطار از خورشت قیمه
آن، تعریف می کردند! آنقدر جواد  به این مس

1999 | 6 hours and 10 mins | ISBN: 1565853903 | MP3 32 kbps | 93 MB

Someone told me Jefferson was the leading visionary of the American revolution, a revolution which raised aloft the banner of the Enlightenment and its ringing declaration of the inalienable rights of man - "that all men are created equal...with rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." And so I listened to this audiobook, and learned about this man, and the thoughts of that revolutionary time - which, by the way, was not revolutionary by today's standards especially because of its promotion of slavery and discrimination against women, but revolutionary enough to eventually be able to elect today it's first African-American president.
1. The Allure and challenge of Thomas Jefferson2. The mind of Thomas J
I also said that in order to succeed in the field of modern
business, you must get to digital marketing. But what I did not say is
that digital marketing is a very broad field (not one thing). In
fact, digital marketing consists of several elements. So, if you know
these elements, you have in fact learned digital marketing.
In this section, we will explain all the important elements
and areas of targeted
email marketing to you in a concise and useful way.
Marketing website
First, a successful digital marketing strategy starts with a
beautiful and optimal website! The first interaction that users have with
you is your website. No longer on a website like old businesses, you cannot
sell a beautiful, fatty shopper to attract a customer! So, you must make
sure that your customer attract
It’s human nature to grumble a little about the boss, the boring meeting, or some seemingly clueless directive from several layers above. Strictly speaking, such grumbling doesn’t cause real harm; everyone needs to vent now and then.
But an organization is in serious trouble when most discussions on crucial issues take place in side conversations, rather than in formal meetings, where concerns can be addressed thoughtfully with people in a position to instigate a change of course.
Recent news reports on Boeing reveal what appears to be an epidemic of side conversations about the 737 Max jetliner. In private emails and instant messages, employees expressed rampant concerns about the Max during its development — and outright disdain for some of the decisions being made, technologies b
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a pretext in the hands of the ag
You see them? The story of S. and P.? Time changes
people, they come and they go. Don’t put all of your trust on these creatures,
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Just dilvitit, the trick is living with yourself
.forever, said the Code Guard
وقتی باب اسفنجی تاج نپتون‌شاه رو
برمی‌گردونه، ته داستان یه نکته‌ی ریز رو خیلی کوتاه می‌گه. باب اسفنجی می‌گه طی
این چند روز سفرش یاد گرفته که اون چیزی که هست رو ‌پذیره، این‌که struggleی
نداشته باشه با خودش. نمی‌خوام بحث این رو با نگاه نقادانه به خویشتن توی هم
بپیچم، اما پذیرفتن و توقع‌نداشتن توی چشم من بولد شد.
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a
Harvard Business
School Professor Sunil Gupta explores the infiltration of Amazon into dozens of
industries including web services, grocery, online video streaming, content
creation and, oh, did we mention physical bookstores? What’s the big plan? Is
the company spread too thin? Or is it poised for astronomical success?

Brian Kenny: In the world of computer
science, Jon Wainwright is kind of a big deal. A computer language pioneer, he
was the principle architect of both Script 5 and Manuscript. What makes John a
legend has nothing to do with programming. Let me explain.
On April 3, 1995, Jon was in need of
work-related reading material. He fired up his T1 modem and navigated the
fledgling internet to the beta version of a new online bookstore. With the
click of a mouse, he became
ترجمه مکالمه درس اول کتاب انگلیسی یازدهم
من فاضل احمدزاده ، مدرس دوره های پیشرفته آموزش زبان انگلیسی برای یادگیری سریعتر دانش آموزان با مطالب آموزشی کتاب انگلیسی یازدهم تصمیم به ترجمه فارسی مطالب این کتاب گرفته ام.
در این پست، ترجمه مکالمه انگلیسی درس اول را خواهید خواند.
اگر می خواهید مکالمه شما قوی شود، سعی کنید جملات را با تکرار بسیار حفظ کنید. سعی نکنید فرمول های گرامر بخوانید.
برای تقویت زبان انگلیسی کاربردی، به سایت دوست انگلیسی مر
خوبی؟ 
ببین من نمیخوام فکر کنی که برای تلافی کردن اینجوری میکنم ولی دلم میخواد احساس واقعی که دارم رو بدونی برای همین متن زیر رو همراه با اهنگ دانلود کن و بخون. / باور کن نمیخوام ناراحتت کنم / این اخرین خواستمه ازت خیلی دلم میخواد بدونی که...                                  
رها خانم(نسرین همون اسمی که تو روم گذاشتی)
راستی مرسی بابت کتاب جغرافیا یادم نبود دست توعه...
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a
by 
Patty McCord
From the January–February 2014 Issue

Sheryl Sandberg has called it one of the most important documents ever to come out of Silicon Valley. It’s been viewed more than 5 million times on the web. But when Reed Hastings and I (along with some colleagues) wrote a PowerPoint deck explaining how we shaped the culture and motivated performance at Netflix, where Hastings is CEO and I was chief talent officer from 1998 to 2012, we had no idea it would go viral. We realized that some of the talent management ideas we’d pioneered, such as the concept that workers should be allowed to take whatever vacation time they feel is appropriate, had been seen as a little crazy (at least until other companies started adopting them). But we were surprised that an unadorned set of 127
ترامپ به آتش سوزی کالیفرنیا برسد! نمی خواهد برای جهان آقایی کند. اگر فقط یک چیز را از ایرانی ها یاد میگرفت، کافی بود:  آنکه هنگام بلایای طبیعی، مانند سیل و زلزله در ایران، فوری ارتش و سپاه فراخوان می دهند. و قبل از هلال احمر و غیره می رسند، و کار را جمع می کنند. مانند همین سیل اخیر در خوزستان، یا زلزله در کرمانشاه. کافی است ترامپ بجای اینکه پهباد را برای: خرابکاری در ایران بفرستد، ماموریت بدهد که در هواشناسی آنجا، کمک نماید. ارتش و پنتاگون را بج
دموکراسی غربی با غفلت از عقلانیت، به همان شورای سقیفه بنی ساعده تبدیل شده است. زیرا عقلانیت حکم می کند که فرد، از سوی خدا یا نماینده خدا تایید صلاحیت شده باشد، ولی سقیفه بنی ساعده فقط قومیت را می شناسد، و رئیس قبیله را صاحب اختیار همه می شمارد. اگر 5نفر در سقیفه رای دادند یعنی: همه ملت تایید کرده اند. سیستمهای حکومتی جهان غیر از جمهوری اسلامی ایران، همگی فاقد مشروعیت های اصلی هستند! در برخی کشورها که اصلا از سوی مردم انتخاب نمی شوند! مانند کشو
آیا پیوستن به اف ای تی اف  خدمت است یا خیانت؟ وزارت خارجه ایران، حدود 41بنداقدام را بطور یکجانبه قبول کرده که انجام دهد، یکی از انها تصویب اف ای تی اف است، آیا خیانت در بین بوده یا خدمت؟ مرحوم جلال آل احمد کتابی دارد بنام خدمت یا حیانت روشنفکران،  دیگران هم نوشته هایی دارند که آیا جدایی بحرین از ایران، توسط پهلئوی دوم خدمت بوده یا حیانت. رضاشاه با واگذاری هیرمند و اروند و آراراتت و قونیه و سلیمانیه، خدمت کرده یا خیانت؟ رواج زبان انگلیسی و..لذ
باید به کشور خودمان ببالیم، زیرا دشمنان نمی گذارند ما هویت خود را بازیابی کنیم. مساحت ایران برابر تمام کشورهای اروپایی است، ثروت آن بیش از همه کشورهای اروپا است. شاید همه بدانند که: تاریخ ایران از همه کشورها بیشتر است، فرهنگ و اندیشه آن عنی تر است. در ایران همیشه خردمندان و دانایان جکومت داشتند، ولی استرالیا و کانادا و امریکا و حتی اروپا، یک رئیس جمهور دانشمند در حد دکترا ندا شته و ندارند. همه آنها از وایکینگها درس گرفته اند، که فقط باید کشت
The Storyteller (2)
In a low, confidential voice, interrupted at frequent intervals by loud, petulant questionings from her listeners, she began an unenterprising and deplorably uninteresting story about a little girl who was good, and made friends with every one on account of her goodness, and was finally saved from a mad bull by a number of rescuers who admired her moral character.
"Wouldn't they have saved her if she hadn't been good?" demanded the bigger of the small girls. It was exactly the question that the bachelor had wanted to ask.
"Well, yes," admitted the aunt lamely, "but I don't think they would have run quite so fast to her help if they had not liked her so much."
"It's the stupidest story I've ever heard," said the bigger of the small girls, with immense conviction.
"I didn
از انجاییکه ایرانی ها در همه چیز فرق می کنند! در فرافکنی هم تفاوت اساسی دارند. مثلا وقتی می گوییم صدور انقلاب، آنها می گویند همه را صادر کنید، چیزی نماند! این نشان می دهد که خیلی فروتن هستند. و هرچیز خوب را برای دیگران می خواهند. این کار در زمینه پیشرفت های علمی هم بیشتر اتفاق افتاده: وقتی می گوییم که در دانشگاههای آلمان، مجسمه ابن سینا را زده  و نوشته اند: او یک دانشمند عربی است، در حالیکه متولد همدان می باشد. می گویند: عیب ندارد عرب و غیر عرب ن
نشست خبری مسئولان جدید ستاد مرکزی: احیا امر به
معروف و نهی از منکر، برگزار شد و مسئولین گقتند که آنها ستاد احیا هستند نه عامل
اجرا، زیرا اجرا وظیفه همه است ولی، آنها فراموش کرده، باید یاد آور شد. اکنون نیز
یاد آوری می شود که: ابتدا باید منکر اصلی برطرف شود! بزرگترین منکری که مادر همه
منکر ها است. زیرا طبق ماده 16 قانون حمایت از: آمران به معروف و ناهیان از منکر،
این وظیفه همگانی است. باید دانست که خلاف شرع برای همه روشن است. چیزهایی که خدا
منع کرده
ونزوئلا آخرین پایگاهی است که: مرده متحرک
پنتاگون، بر روی آن ادرار می کند! لذا باید مانع این آخرین زور آمریکا هم شد، تا
برای همیشه از دست آن رهایی یافت. گروه ب در امریکا، به رهبری جان بولتون باید
بدانند که: سوراخ به سوراخ رفتن: مانند موشها، آنها را از چنگ گربه عدالت، نجات
نمی دهد. فردی بی ارتش و نیروی رزمی، که هر روز ناقوس ترس را به صدا در می آورد، و
در شیپور جنگ می دمد، باید یک روزی جلوی او و: دیگر جنگ طلبان گرفته شود. متاسفانه
امیدی به سازمان های
ذخایر اورانیوم، بالاتر از دخائر ارزی!
تا مدتها بشر نمی دانست: ذخیره کردن یعنی چه!
لذا هرچه  می کاشت می خورد، و هرچه داشت
مبادله می کرد، یا دور می انداخت. تا اینکه حضرت یوسف ع  ساختن سیلو و ذخیره سازی را، با وحی الهی به
مردم مصر آموخت. البته هر پیامبری مبعوث می شد، یک راه حل اقتصادی هم، برای مردم
خود به اذن خداوند ارائه می کرد. مانند حضرت آدم که کشاورزی آموخت. یا حضرت ادریس کلاس
داری و لباس دوزی، حضرت داوود ع ذوب آهن و ساخت زره، و حضرات دیگر نجاری
These days, making money with mobile phones has become a new
fever in the Internet market, you might even have to read this article right
now with your mobile phone. In this article, I want to talk more about
mobile business realities, and eventually you are the one who judges whether
the mobile business is the thing you've heard before in it.
Mobile business
Be sure to have a mobile phone in your handset, and you want
to make money on it, on the Instagram phone or telegram, and you want to create
a page or channel for making money, you know what I have less than the rest,
one in the space of the Instagram There may be an oyster, one can be Master System,
one can soon news, some of them also set up their own stores in social
media traffic networking packages.
So far, everything is fine
Bu
It’s hard to find a CEO today who doesn’t tout the importance of innovation, yet many seem stumped by how to achieve it. A widely cited McKinsey survey from 2008 found that 84% of executives believed that innovation was critical to their business’s growth, but only 6% were satisfied with their company’s current innovation performance. A more recent study by KPMG and Innovation Leader asked executives to rate how advanced their companies’ innovation efforts were on a five-point scale. Nearly 60% of respondents said they were at the earliest stages (ad hoc, which was one point, or emerging, two points) while only 2% said their innovation activities were optimized (5 points).
Having studied innovation at more than 40 companies over the last 25 years, I believe the disconnect bet
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 13 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Yusuf_Versues_53_To_63
وَمَا أُبَرِّئُ نَفْسِی ۚ إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لَأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلَّا مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّی ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّی غَفُورٌ رَّحِیمٌ ٥٣   الی ...فلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِیهِمْ قَالُوا یَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْكَیْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَكْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ٦٣
And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. In
یادگیری و آموزش زبان انگلیسی با 10 فیلم عالی
یکی از راحت ترین و بهترین راه های تقویت مکالمه انگلیسی و یادگیری لغات کاربردی ، تماشای فیلم زبان اصلی است.
در این مطلب نکات و منابع آموزش زبان انگلیسی با 10 فیلم عالی را معرفی می کنم.
آماده اید؟ نور ، صدا ، تصویر ، اکشن!
در این پست چه چیزی هایی را خواهید آموخت:
چرا با فیلم ، زبان انگلیسی بیاموزیم؟
5 نکته برای یادگیری زبان انگلیسی با فیلم
10 فیلم زبان اصلی برتر برای یادگیری زبان انگلیسی
یادگیری انگلیس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 13 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Yusuf_Versues_53_To_63
وَمَا أُبَرِّئُ نَفْسِی ۚ إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لَأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلَّا مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّی ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّی غَفُورٌ رَّحِیمٌ ٥٣   الی ...فلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِیهِمْ قَالُوا یَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْکَیْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَکْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ٦٣
And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. In
اولین مطلبی که دوست دارم در اینجا داشته باشم مصاحبه ای با سوزان بلک مور درباره علم و دین است که در وب سایت او منتشر شده.

My chapter in:
Science and Religion: Five Questions.
Ed. Gregg, Caruso, Automatic Press, 2014
Like science, the Buddha’s ideas challenge everything we like to believe.
Susan Blackmore
What initially drew you to theorizing about science and religion?[*]
That is lost in the mists of time. What I do remember as a young
child is being fascinated by big questions and those questions were both
scientific and religious. Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Why am I
here? What’s the meaning of it all?
I have one particular memory, a sort of flashbul
اگر ترامپ بخواهد از وضعیت موجود فرار کند راهی جزء به راه انداختن یک جنگ برایش باقی نمانده است و این کاری است که بوش پسر وقتی اوضاع را خراب دید با همراه جناح جمهوریخواه خود و به کمک سرویسهای اطلاعاتی آمریکا واقعه 11 سپتامبر را براه انداخت ،لذا بهترین گزینه برای ترامپ یک جنگ است یا مستقیم توسط ارتش آمریکا و یا بصورت غیر مستقیم و کاملا نیابتی از طریق حکومتهای دست نشانده خود در خاورمیانه که قاعدتا دومی راه بهتری است چون هزینه های جنگ به دوش کشور
Chapter Five—On My Own: Professor at Palermo (1936–1938):Scent of Orange Blossoms Non sien le genti, ancor, troppo sicure a giudicar, sì come quei che stima le biade in campo pria che sien mature; ch'i' ho veduto tutto 'l verno prima lo prun mostrarsi rigido e feroce; poscia portar la rosa in su la cima; e legno vidi già dritto e veloce, correr lo mar per tutto suo cammino, perire al fine a l'intrar de la foce. (Let not the people be too self-assured In judging early, as who should count the rows Of green blades in the field ere they matured. For I have seen how first the wild-brier shows Her sprays, all winter through, thorny and stark, And then upon the topmost bears the rose; And I have seen ere now a sp

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین مطالب این وبلاگ

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

سعید زندی مقدم